JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2200
Manufacturer
DSA
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have 3 20rd mags for it, I shot 60rds thru it so far.
I'll take $2,200 cash , optic not included unless buyer wants to pay $500 on top of the rifle.

Here's the description on DSA site.

The DS Arms SA58 I Series of rifles is an improved and enhanced development of the tried & true and very successful FAL rifle in caliber 7.62x51mm NATO. Together with the historical features, reliability & ruggedness of the FAL design and the newly developed DS Arms modern upgrades the new DS Arms I Series of rifles has truly joined the past with the present to create the best battle rifle ever manufactured.

Available with several different barrel lengths, this fully adjustable gas piston operated firearm allows for easy gas adjustment and easy takedown and cleaning. All I Series models (except the I.B.P. - Improved Battle Pistol) come standard with our B.R.S. - Battle Rifle Buttstock that still allows the rifle to "Fire While Folded". The B.R.S. features side folding and L.O.P. adjustment buttons that are very ergonomic and ambidextrous. There are 7 length of pull positions making this stock comfortable for any shooter. The cheek-piece adjusts without tools, levers or turning wheels giving the B.R.S. a sleek profile and simple operation. The cheek piece features a full parallel rise with (4) 1/4" settings; and also a tilted/angled setting for use with head/helmet mounted devices or for when the shooter needs more clearance on the cheek piece.

Chambered in 7.62x51mm NATO the DS Arms SA58 I Series of rifles allows the user to experience real downrange power in an extremely durable and reliable firearm. An ambidextrous magazine release, larger trigger guard, modern pistol grip and extremely ergonomic non-reciprocating left side charging handle allows any user to take full advantage of the time tested FAL rifle. The receiver features a MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Extreme Duty Scope Mount top cover to enable the mounting of a wide variety of optics. The handguard is a slim profile M-LOK compatible design that aids in weight reduction and barrel cooling and allows the user to configure the rifle by mounting the accessories in many places without the bulk and weight of a traditional 1913 quad rail handguard. Whether used for target shooting, homeland defense, competition or LE & Military Deployment the DS Arms SA58 I Series of rifles has all the features you want and expect from the best battle rifle ever manufactured, without taking your chances in a flimsy untested rifle design.

Standard Configuration Includes:
  • 7.62 X 51MM Caliber
  • 18" Medium Contour Fluted Barrel
  • Chrome Lined Chamber & Bore
  • Barrel Features a 1:10 Twist Rate
  • 4150 - 11595E Mil-Spec Barrel Steel.
  • Barrel Threaded 5/8x24 Right
  • Traditional Full Length Long Gas System
  • Stainless Steel Gas Piston
  • 4140 Fully Machined & Heat Treated Cast Steel Type 1 Non Carry Handle Cut Receiver
  • DS Arms WarZ Series Flash Hider
  • DS Arms Extreme Duty Extended PARA Scope Mount
  • DS Arms SAW Style Pistol Grip
  • DS Arms M-LOK Interface Long Gas System Handguard.
  • DS Arms Fully Adjustable BRS - Battle Rifle Stock; Side Folding With Cheek Height & Length Of Pull Adjustment
  • Dual Aperture PARA Rear Sight, With Quick Adjust Windage Knob
  • Elevation Adjustable Front Sight Post
  • Light Weight Alloy PARA Lower Trigger Housing
  • Non Sand Cut PARA Bolt Carrier
  • DS Arms Extended Winter Trigger Guard
  • DS Arms Enhanced Ambidextrous Magazine Release
  • DS Arms Left Side Non-Reciprocating Extended Knob Cocking Handle
  • 20 Round Magazine
  • Owners Manual, Hard Case and Sling Included.
  • Matte Black Duracoat Finish Included
IMG_0888.jpeg IMG_0887.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.