JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
DSA
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have 3 20rd mags for it, I shot 60rds thru it so far.
I'll take $2,000 cash , optic not included unless buyer wants to pay $470 on top of the rifle for the sig 1- 10 Tango msr in the box with a mount.

Here's the description on DSA site.

The DS Arms SA58 I Series of rifles is an improved and enhanced development of the tried & true and very successful FAL rifle in caliber 7.62x51mm NATO. Together with the historical features, reliability & ruggedness of the FAL design and the newly developed DS Arms modern upgrades the new DS Arms I Series of rifles has truly joined the past with the present to create the best battle rifle ever manufactured.

This rifle is a proven system that is easy to tune for every type of ammo you want to feed it.
I am interested in trades towards a lightweight hunting rifle preferably adjustable stock for equal price in value. Feel free to DM me on offers or questions. Thanks

These guns are hard to find in this type of factory setup and are not cheap, so if you are a collector grab this up to show off or shoot it like it should be.

IMG_0887.jpeg IMG_0888.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.