JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got these cards in the mail today, and I would say they are well worth the 17 bucks. Amazon.com: Dry Fire Training Cards: Sports & Outdoors Yes, research and other training systems may present the same information, but the format of the cards themselves is advantageous in itself as one is presented with a random challenge. Not only do they present unique challenges one can do with dry fire, they incorporate physical challenges as well, which I know I could use more of.
I've used dry fire training for friends who were more than shy of firearms, and have a lot of success in giving my friends competency and skill. I think these cards, along with Chris Sajnog's dry training is a potent and accessible system to become a better gun fighter of whatever stripe.
The cards let you work with a partner, and the physical challenges can be redressed to a person's ability, or made more relevant to one's physical challenges.
For 15 minutes or so a day, especially when getting to the range is time and money challenging, this is more than a suitable alternative.

[I'm not a paid by or work for these folks]

I've been using these for quite a while as part of my training regimen. The creator of these is a good friend of mine. A VERY talented and knowledgeable guy. Runs in some pretty serious groups of shooters and trainers. I too, recommend them in the highest!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top