JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The thread title kind of says it; is there any outfit offering a drop-in, threaded barrel for the PPK/S in .380 ACP / 9㎜ Corto? (I checked Jarvis, but no dice.) From time to time I think about suppressing that little piece. None of our present cans would be great for that auto, but there are offerings out there.

Thanks much.

Didn't know the PPK/S came with an easily removable barrel. Always thought that a barrel swap on a PP, PPK or PPK/S required shop work that would be outside the realm of drop-in.

Come to think of it, I don't recall the last time I cleaned that one. Normally I remove the barrel, if I can. But I'll be darned if I have a solid memory of doing that. So, maybe so. Meh, if it is a chore, not worth the bother.

No problem. Hope you get your inner James Bond going with this pistol!

Last I heard from Turnado its like a year plus turnaround. Ive done PPK's before . Not terribly difficult. Small thin threads at the end with a relief and barrel extension. The barrel presses out and back in. .

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top