JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a local gunsmith/machinist to drill and tap my Ruger 22/45 Lite for an under barrel accessory rail. Receiver is aluminum, and I'm not comfortable trying it myself with such fine threads.

image.jpeg

what rail are you going to use I have one like yours but black and I was thinking of doing the same thing to. I did not know if it could be done because of the fluting.

ValZey should do it.

If not Gabe the Gaybriella can do it over here on our Machines.
He is only working part time since he bought a house and got a real job.

But like I said ValZey should do it .:):):)
Gabe suck's and if you tell him otherwise his head will swell.
Even though he does a good job tell him he suck's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's the guy the did most of the work at Gator's Custom guns in Kelso.
If it was done right he did it.
Otherwise it was Fat Benjamin.

Doesn't matter,it's just a matter of time before he is caught.
I caught last month a PUNK doing the same, he is in Eastern Canada so if anyone things they can hide on the internet sooner or latter the internet will give them up as one long term Portland gun shop I just found seems to know him, the bread crumbs trail are adding up fast to this slandering liar.
You don't slander people you don't know then think it's funny and you can get away with it .
His e mail on his own post is [email protected]

If that's the right spelling, then you have the wrong guy - that's not how he spells it, and that's the wrong email. I know him personally, I think you may have the wrong person, so you may want to calm down before you slander the wrong guy yourself.

Your posts contain threatening language toward members here, so they have been reported to the site moderators.

I would feel bad for anyone heading to our member @Velzey place unannounced and unwelcomed. If you know what I mean.

:s0003:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads