JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I can't be the first person to think of this: Instead of using the orange skeets that leave ugly residue at the shooting pits, for target practice I have used the inexpensive flat dried tortillas for targets. They are found in the supermarket ethnic section, about a dollar per dozen. They shatter when shot, and are self-cleaning with the nightly assistance of coyotes and wood rats. No ugly orange litter. Keep a bag or two :rolleyes:in the rig; at worst they can be survival food too!

Hey, the rules say... Manufactured targets specifically made for target shooting, or home made paper targets.

Oh, screw the rules, tortilla's sound like more fun! I see nothing wrong with that and I'd argue to a judge about it as well.

Corn tortilla's? About a 6" or 8"? S'pose you could even take a Sharpie, draw a dot in the center and use them for rifle as well, (good luck trying to find where the bullet hit!).

Hey, the rules say... Manufactured targets specifically made for target shooting, or home made paper targets.

Oh, screw the rules, tortilla's sound like more fun! I see nothing wrong with that and I'd argue to a judge about it as well.

Corn tortilla's? About a 6" or 8"? S'pose you could even take a Sharpie, draw a dot in the center and use them for rifle as well, (good luck trying to find where the bullet hit!).

Have to use the fresh ones for rifle :D they will give a little.....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top