JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Sale are some Draco Sling Plate adapters that I came up with. I wasnt happy with the looks of any available, so I came up with my own. Got lots of comments on them so I decided to make a batch of them. They are Laser cut out of .125 steel and they are parkerized in black. They are easily installed with no modification to the gun, you only have to remove the grip, lay the plate in place and screw the grip back on. Some minor fitting may be needed on some Dracos due to manufacturing variances, but I doubt it. They are in stock and ready to ship. Only 50 will be available after that, no more. They are $24.95 shipped within the US. If you want one, or have any questions, send me a PM here on the forum.

Thanks

Brian

View attachment 190507

View attachment 190508

View attachment 190509

View attachment 190510

Not to be of track but biggie where do you get your for 355? I got mine for 439 buck with bg check, the other one I got for 400 buck plus 10 for bg fee.

Brian, please put me down for 2. I fell in love with you sling plate the first time I saw it. It way much better then other guys selling them. :) good luck with the sell.

Hey Brian, I want one of your sling plate. They look great and are a practical. Sent a message to your gmail, but wanted to make sure that one was held for me. Thx

Best,
DR

Reviews by those who purchased them? I'm really wanting a Draco and a one point sling with that mount looks like a great idea

These guys are out of stock (Romanian Dracos) but when they get 'em back in they will be $350

Classic Arms Inc.

I got mines last week but was too busy for the springbreak week so I couldn't post any pictures, anyhow thank you so much bmgm37. I like it much better than the other square one because the square one caught on my sling hook and doesn't feel right. This round butt it a lot better. I printed out few pictures of this sling plate and posted at Josephine Sportman Park (shooting range), I am very sure some shooter here in the South will contact you and buy it. Good luck with your sell!!! Benny

IMG_0686.JPG IMG_0689.JPG

IMG_0686.JPG

IMG_0689.JPG

I got mines last week but was too busy for the springbreak week so I couldn't post any pictures, anyhow thank you so much bmgm37. I like it much better than the other square one because the square one caught on my sling hook and doesn't feel right. This round butt it a lot better. I printed out few pictures of this sling plate and posted at Josephine Sportman Park (shooting range), I am very sure some shooter here in the South will contact you and buy it. Good luck with your sell!!! Benny

View attachment 22928View attachment 22929

Nice Benny! Thanks for posting the pics! I'd like to get one from you Brian - PM inbound...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top