Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Draco Sling Plates

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by bmgm37, Mar 11, 2011.

1. bmgm37

bmgm37 Coos Bay Active Member

For Sale are some Draco Sling Plate adapters that I came up with. I wasnt happy with the looks of any available, so I came up with my own. Got lots of comments on them so I decided to make a batch of them. They are Laser cut out of .125 steel and they are parkerized in black. They are easily installed with no modification to the gun, you only have to remove the grip, lay the plate in place and screw the grip back on. Some minor fitting may be needed on some Dracos due to manufacturing variances, but I doubt it. They are in stock and ready to ship. Only 50 will be available after that, no more. They are $24.95 shipped within the US. If you want one, or have any questions, send me a PM here on the forum.

Thanks

Brian

DSCN0677.jpg

DSCN0678.jpg

DSCN0679.jpg

DSCN0680.jpg

2. Fumes

Fumes Wa. Active Member

I'm trying to talk myself out of buying a Draco. You're not helping. Those look great.:thumbup:

3. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

FUMES..... you can get a Draco for $355 with free s&h.... u just need a FFL. I got 2 lol.

4. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

Not to be of track but biggie where do you get your for 355? I got mine for 439 buck with bg check, the other one I got for 400 buck plus 10 for bg fee.

Brian, please put me down for 2. I fell in love with you sling plate the first time I saw it. It way much better then other guys selling them. :) good luck with the sell.

5. hondakilla98

hondakilla98 beaverton, or Active Member

Great idea and execution. When I get a Draco I'm definitely getting one of these

6. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

These look awesome!!!!!

SF-

7. drClick

drClick Seattle New Member

Hey Brian, I want one of your sling plate. They look great and are a practical. Sent a message to your gmail, but wanted to make sure that one was held for me. Thx

Best,
    DR

8. billc

billc Albany Member

I'll take one!

9. marty8587

marty8587 NE Portland Active Member

I'll take one also!

10. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

Reviews by those who purchased them? I'm really wanting a Draco and a one point sling with that mount looks like a great idea

These guys are out of stock (Romanian Dracos) but when they get 'em back in they will be $350

Classic Arms Inc.

11. bmgm37

They are shipping and i know Benny503 has gotten his. If you want to purchase one, send me a pm for info.

Thanks!

12. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

Hey bud,

You may want to post pics of them now they are parked and also update/edit your ad with qty remaining.

SF-

13. bmgm37

As suggested by Silver Fox, updated pics of the finished product......only 38 left, when these are gone, no more! The sling I am trying is a new one from Midway that is a bungee and cost $14.99. So far I like it.

DSCN0700.jpg

DSCN0696.jpg

DSCN0698.jpg

14. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

I got mines last week but was too busy for the springbreak week so I couldn't post any pictures, anyhow thank you so much bmgm37. I like it much better than the other square one because the square one caught on my sling hook and doesn't feel right. This round butt it a lot better. I printed out few pictures of this sling plate and posted at Josephine Sportman Park (shooting range), I am very sure some shooter here in the South will contact you and buy it. Good luck with your sell!!! Benny

IMG_0686.JPG IMG_0689.JPG

IMG_0686.JPG

IMG_0689.JPG

15. tallshipsgo

tallshipsgo Springfield OR Well-Known Member

Nice Benny! Thanks for posting the pics! I'd like to get one from you Brian - PM inbound...

16. billc

billc Albany Member

Got mine today! Very happy with it, do you have a link to the sling?

17. bmgm37

18. billc

billc Albany Member

Date expected in stock: 6/30/2011

19. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

Blackhawk makes a nice semi-bungee one point sling

20. tallshipsgo

tallshipsgo Springfield OR Well-Known Member

Came it today took two minutes to install. Great addon to the Draco! You should market these to a wider audience Brian. Post an ad on THR if you haven't already! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.