JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was shooting yesterday and the fellas next to me had a Draco, I happened to have some 7.62 Soviet on me and they were kind enough to let me foul up their weapon with my ammo, as slow or as fast as I wanted. I shot it 40 times and all I can say about this compact AK is WHY? the muzzle seemed to jump 3-5 inches after each shot, thus adding seconds to making an accurate follow up shot, it was akward to hold steady, you may need combat experience to stand next to it as it is being fired to keep from flinching.

Novelty gun? why is it only available in this out dated muzzle climbing caliber?

it may serve whatever purpose it does in romania if it's not made for export only but here in the states I see it only being good as a novelty item or a thug/gangsters dream machine.

SBR.
Not only that but the velocity lost with a shorter barrel firing the 7.62x39 isn't as decreased and dependant as oone firing the 5.56.

Not meant for distance shooting brother. More like clearing a room or house, perfect for the truck or car.

SBR.
Not only that but the velocity lost with a shorter barrel firing the 7.62x39 isn't as decreased and dependant as oone firing the 5.56.

Not meant for distance shooting brother. More like clearing a room or house, perfect for the truck or car.
I sometimes have it in my car. It's a pistol so I can have it loaded here in WA although slamming a mag into place on an AR isn't too slow.

I love my Draco.... and since it's considered a pistol (from what I have read on the ORS) I can conceal carry it when SHTF. I had a Tapco flash hider and it took most of the fireball away and for me it doesn't clime as much as you said. I do have a different flash hider on it now and it does throw out a nice fireball. The Draco makes a good crowd control gun if you ask me, and as for the SBR.... I could care less about paying the tax stamp and going through the hassle of getting it registered or whatever.
CameraEffects-1338894212209.jpg
CameraEffects-1338894302031.jpg
Back when I bought mine, they were $350 and with FFL and BC fees it was $375.

I have always considered such guns to be pretty useless as a practical piece of kit, but the murders in Aurora may have shown something it could be good for. The perp was wearing armor capable of stopping most pistol rounds. A Draco might be the only answer to such a threat.

I have always considered such guns to be pretty useless as a practical piece of kit, but the murders in Aurora may have shown something it could be good for. The perp was wearing armor capable of stopping most pistol rounds. A Draco might be the only answer to such a threat.

Well an AR pistol would probably kick less if you wanna carry it for self defense. Lighter in weight also.... but I don't know how it would look in court if you tried to justify using a Draco or AR pistol lol It wouldn't be that easy concealing either one unless you carry it in a bag everywhere.... maybe a tennis racket bag or something that is not suspicious. Some green tip 5.56 would get the job done for sure unless the bad guy was wearing level IV... in that case you go for head shots or just light him up lol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top