JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I noticed a "Guns and Ammo" sign that went up a while ago and kept meaning to stop in, so today I paid them a visit.

I was pleasantly surprised by the selection of pistols, rifles, ammo, mags, cleaning supplies, and more. I was expecting just a small display case in what might typically be a boating and fishing store.

They had the new Springfield XD-S (a compact .45) that I had been considering, and after handling it and seeing their reasonable price of $579 I purchased the pistol.

Overall, I thought their prices were fair, they were easy to deal with, and they had a good selection of stuff. I'd recommend a visit if you're in the Woodinville area.

Guys, if you're wife drags you up to the winery tours in Woodinville then tell her you'll go so long as you can make a stop at Dougs for you!

Peter

I stopped in tonight. They have ammo, but the prices are off the charts. $425+ for a can of Federal XM855, 420 rounds on stripper clips. I think a box of 50 S&B 9mm FMJ was $30+.

I know supplies are tight and a biz must charge more to stay alive with reduced sales, but uggh...

Peter

This place is a joke. they have taken full advantage of the Sandy Hook scare. As of March 2013 they were selling American Eagle .223 for (wait for it) $29.99 each for a 20 round box!!! this place has lost my business completely. especially after a good friend of mine tried to do an ffl through them and found out that they charge about 100 dollars when all the "fees" are added up as compared to a few places in Snohomish which only charge 30-40 a gun. Customer service is also hugely hit and miss with these guys. the first time i went in here, they treated my like a long lost friend. i believe this had something to do with me being accompanied with my father, who has grey hair and looks as if he could afford most of the things in there. but the next time i went in there looking to purchase some ammo and a few pmags, they acted as if me walking in the door was the biggest inconvenience they had to suffer through that day. i gave them the benefit of the doubt, and went in a third time, and got much the same treatment. these guys have a great selection for fishing gear, but that's about all i will credit them with.

Last Edited:
Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.