Reactions
Since I prefer to buy older, used .22s, Outdoor Emporium is not really the best place to shop. That being said, I did find my Remington 37 (with a Lyman 15x Super TargetSpot scope) there. Less than $700 OTD! The shop is very close to where I live/work, so unless I want to drive to Renton (Ben's Loans) or Bothell (DJ's), this is where I go to get my "gun fix". They usually have a pretty decent array of ammo (for Seattle), although their prices are nothing to write home about. Great safe selection, and no sales tax on safe purchases!

cb:s0155:

Reactions
In there all the time. Atleast twice a week. Best prices on ammo I have found in Seattle. Gun counter staff has a verry nice dosposition. Always verry helpfull and friendly, no matter how bussy or temporarily short staffed they are, someone is along soon to help. Never left standing there woundering if they notice me. Nice selection of guns, well priced I might add. I have let a few coworkers in on it and it's there new favorite spot. Also love sport co, there sister store. All around great group of people. Highly recommend them. Way better then some "discount" gun stores out there.

P.S. Save yourself the headache and park in the ally.

Reactions
It's a big store cluttered with clothing, camping and hunting gear, with a large selection of guns right at the back. It's a gun store in downtown Seattle, so I have to like it. Also the staff have been pretty friendly.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
    • HA556
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
    • matts
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
Top Bottom