JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since I prefer to buy older, used .22s, Outdoor Emporium is not really the best place to shop. That being said, I did find my Remington 37 (with a Lyman 15x Super TargetSpot scope) there. Less than $700 OTD! The shop is very close to where I live/work, so unless I want to drive to Renton (Ben's Loans) or Bothell (DJ's), this is where I go to get my "gun fix". They usually have a pretty decent array of ammo (for Seattle), although their prices are nothing to write home about. Great safe selection, and no sales tax on safe purchases!

cb:s0155:

In there all the time. Atleast twice a week. Best prices on ammo I have found in Seattle. Gun counter staff has a verry nice dosposition. Always verry helpfull and friendly, no matter how bussy or temporarily short staffed they are, someone is along soon to help. Never left standing there woundering if they notice me. Nice selection of guns, well priced I might add. I have let a few coworkers in on it and it's there new favorite spot. Also love sport co, there sister store. All around great group of people. Highly recommend them. Way better then some "discount" gun stores out there.

P.S. Save yourself the headache and park in the ally.

It's a big store cluttered with clothing, camping and hunting gear, with a large selection of guns right at the back. It's a gun store in downtown Seattle, so I have to like it. Also the staff have been pretty friendly.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.