JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any Douglas Ridge members care to share a little info on the club ?
It looks like it might be the right place for me but I would like to find out a couple things.
Do they have spotting scopes and chronographs available for use or do you have to bring your own?
Can you bring a friend to shoot and if so what is the extra cost?
I need to find the time to go out there and look the facility over but thought I would ask here first
Thanks

Douglas Ridge is awesome, checkout this thread: http://www.northwestfirearms.com/oregon-reviews/216-douglas-ridge-rifle-club.html

I've been a member since June, and as far as I know, there are no scopes/chronographs to rent. Nor are there targets/ammo to buy. You can bring a friend for $5.

There is a hunter sight-in this Saturday/Sunday which would give you a nice opportunity to check out the place. You can also email them to arrange a time for a tour.

It's a really nice club and you should really check it out.

Great club. Completely self policed. Let yourself in, pick from several ranges and shoot. Cleanup and leave. No crowds. Nice mature members with no attitude. Lots of disciplines. Safety first. Everyone keeps the place tidy. 130 acre Hidden treasure.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top