JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If your not in a hurry, you can take smith river road, about four miles from I-5 on hwy 38. It will take you to the coast, although it is a long and winding road far from anywhere. There are plenty of places to shoot along the way. This is a very rural area so be prepared with a good map.

I take OR38 everytime, thats the plan. I will be pulling a 6x10 enclosed trailer behind a tahoe on 24" wheels/street tires so I'm not going to be able to peak around alot. I was hoping there is a known gravel pit or something I can get to without too much hassle. We might leave the trailer at camp with some friends and go out looking for a place to shoot on sunday though, haven't decided. anyway, if you know of a specific place that might work for me please dont be afraid to mention it

There are several gravel pits up smith river, the closest is roughly 5 miles up then turn left on south fork smith river road ( it's marked ) then about one more mile there is a good shooting pit with up to 100 yard possibility's. The road is paved the entire way. Sorry I don't know of any places closer to the coast.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top