JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i just bought my first 1911. remington enhanced threaded version to host my can. i have shot a few 1911s including a springfield loaded and range officer. i would say the quality is on par with those. im very happy with it so far. the ONLY thing that sort of stood out to me (which is NOT a big deal to me) is that where the frame meets the beavertail isnt a super nice transition... like to make it look really nice i would have to shave it down to match the beavertail and then recoat it.

On the other hand, I have had PARA's in years past, and the fit and finish was first class. I can't prove it, but I swear that Remington is Buying and self branding COLT 1911's and then selling them as their own!

i just bought my first 1911. remington enhanced threaded version to host my can. i have shot a few 1911s including a springfield loaded and range officer. i would say the quality is on par with those. im very happy with it so far. the ONLY thing that sort of stood out to me (which is NOT a big deal to me) is that where the frame meets the beavertail isnt a super nice transition... like to make it look really nice i would have to shave it down to match the beavertail and then recoat it.

I've been looking at that exact one. Seems to be around $900. Curious if the feed ramp is fixed and not as aggressive as the old Paras

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.