JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Looking for a Colt, Ruger, Smith and Wesson or other nice double action 22 lr revolver

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Quality 22 revolvers are pretty hard to find and exspensive. Colt 22n King Cobras are very hard to find.
I saw a 22 King Cobra at the range a month ago. He said he had been looking for over a year for one.
I love the K-22 Target Masterpiece but wow $$$$$. My advice is to bid on Gunbroker. Sone good
deals there. I recently scored a 19-3 like new for a surprisingly good price. Don't give op they are
out there. https://www.gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?Keywords=model 17
K-22 Target Masterpiece.
1712246083548.png

Quality 22 revolvers are pretty hard to find and exspensive. Colt 22n King Cobras are very hard to find.
I saw a 22 King Cobra at the range a month ago. He said he had been looking for over a year for one.
I love the K-22 Target Masterpiece but wow $$$$$. My advice is to bid on Gunbroker. Sone good
deals there. I recently scored a 19-3 like new for a surprisingly good price. Don't give op they are
out there. https://www.gunbroker.com/Revolvers/search?Keywords=model 17
K-22 Target Masterpiece.
View attachment 1856829
Thanks

Yep...nice gun but too rich for me
Another one to keep an eye out for is the S&W 617. I have both a 4" 617 and a new king cobra 22 and they are both amazing but also different. The 617 is the same size as a 686 in 357, so it's a bit beefier and heavier than the king cobra.

They are also comparable in price but sometimes you might be able to find a deal on one.

IMG_3516.jpeg

Another one to keep an eye out for is the S&W 617. I have both a 4" 617 and a new king cobra 22 and they are both amazing but also different. The 617 is the same size as a 686 in 357, so it's a bit beefier and heavier than the king cobra.

They are also comparable in price but sometimes you might be able to find a deal on one.

King View attachment 1857937
Both very nice..
Mazama in Eugene has a King cobra for $1070...
Just to rich for me

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top