JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I work my the tigard gun broker and live by the woodburn gun broker.

The owner of woodburn is full of bubblegum but his prices are average. I make a point to stop in monthly to see what used things come up with the bubblegumty econimy

The tigard and clackamas gun broker are owned by one brother and the woodburn GB is own by a brother in law. The tigard GBs general manger is a jerk and jacks everything way up just so he can say he runs a more profitable shop. Basically dont go near the tigard shop.

like its been said before, its your money and you have the right to spend it where you want

and yes I know this thread is old :s0155:

Wow... 3 years since this thread started? I'm new here to NW Firearms.
I was just at the Woodburn Gunbrokers store today asking about doing a trade, my 2009 Win Model 70 (black shadow)in 7mm WSM for a 300win BAR LongTrac. They will be bringing in a couple for me to look at tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. I'm expecting them to low ball me on my Win. so no surprise there. Let me know your thoughts on anything that would help in my negotiations, other than "Don't go there"... as I know some of you will say. It anyone here is looking for that caliber let me know, it's good solid, accurate gun and I have 2 1/2 boxes of ammo that will go with it.

Well i'll put it this way. I'm a block away from them and refuse to even look at that worthless place. If its not 7.62x39 or 9mm they don't stock it. They stock looks completely picked over and only the crap is left. Unhelpful, total lack of knowledge. The pawn shop down the street has better deal and stock.

Interesting, I personally found him to be one of the more enjoyable gun shop owners.
Not sure about the ammo problem but his prices seemed fair on most all of the guns.
Not to mention his selection wasn't too bad either. (especially compared to Force Ten in Newberg. -my local shop)

I personally don't see the need to boycott a shop because of a poor price on some ammo though...

OK I get the whole thing he has the right to set his own price. But why would he pay that price from a wholeseller when he could get bullets from Walmart or Bi-mart and resell them at his store. That would save him shipping and handling charges and still make a profit. Makes me wonder?????????

I personally don't see the need to boycott a shop because of a poor price on some ammo though...

Boycott's aren't usually based on one thing. It's often because of the entire operation and how customers are treated.

I personally see no need for a boycott. Those that don't want to do business with an owner won't. If the shop is all that bad, the number of people that won't do business there will just grow on it's own. A smart business owner will respond more to dropping sales than the intimidation of a boycott.

Follow the thread on Sams Gun Shop in Everett. There's no boycott involved here, they're just running themselves out of business.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top