JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What a coincidence... I was just thinking they must be eating too many Tide pods before thinking up a dumb "game" like that then low and behold they mention eating Tide pods.... natural selection PLEASE speed up the process.

:rolleyes:

So. Much. Stupid.

How is it we continue to survive this world with so much of this garbage going on.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Maybe we can show the antis stuff like this and get them to redirect their efforts to where they need to be - by removing guns from the hands of these stupid gang types who most likely cannot not legally own them anyway.

The don't be caught lacking your gat challenge

Imo this lady reported the story well - I didn't expect that. Seemed like she could be very left but stayed very neutral and called the like it was.

The media creates these trends; kids are too stupid to catch on, on their own. It probably is very localized to high gang areas in large city's.

Imo this lady reported the story well - I didn't expect that. Seemed like she could be very left but stayed very neutral and called the like it was.

The media creates these trends; kids are too stupid to catch on, on their own. It probably is very localized to high gang areas in large city's.

I thought the same thing about the ladys reporting and agree the media should downplay this non-event news they don't need to report it and all it does is propagate the stupidity for the tide pod mentally challenged to play with.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top