JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
One of our members brought it to my attention that they were unable to donate via PayPal, getting an error message which read "Sorry, we can't complete your purchase at this time". We've also noticed a fairly steep drop in the number of donations we've received the past two months, so I'm concerned there may be an issue with the system.

If anyone is having or has had issues please let me know so we can investigate :)

PayPal has a long standing policy that "anything" firearms related may not use the services of PP. We all know that many people simply ignore that policy but then maybe the wrong person at PP caught the transaction. Liberals can be real Turkeys when they get the chance.

PayPal has a long standing policy that "anything" firearms related may not use the services of PP. We all know that many people simply ignore that policy but then maybe the wrong person at PP caught the transaction. Liberals can be real Turkeys when they get the chance.

That's why I no longer use PayPal! :D

That's why I no longer use PayPal! :D
I just used them to purchase a rifle and everything went fine. It's kind of nice breaking "Their" rules inspire of them. I will admit it would be nice to have a "Shooters ONLY" Bank out there to do business with. Square D is the same way so I really can't take credit cards at Gunshows and that costs me money.

Okay, I just tried to re-up my bronze supporter and got the same message. So I figured maybe it was just the bronze supporter area. So I went ahead and tried to go to silver supporter and the same thing happened. (I'm happy to upgrade my upgrade, this place is worth it.) So...

@Joe Link, please PM me a mailing address and I'll send you an old fashioned, incredibly low tech check.

Is it pay pal that isn't working or all credit cards as well. I usually use the credit card thing that way I get air miles to go on vacation.

Thanks for the miles Joe I appreciate them a lot. ;):D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads