JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I'm going to make an omelet. Last piece of roast beef leftover, is last due to being fatty. Slicing off meat and putting unwanted to the side for the dogs. 6 dogs, (small dogs) 5 pieces given out and I am not sure who was left out when I was down to the last piece. And that dog will know it got shorted. So I cut up a few more pieces and feed them youngest to oldest. There are a couple pieces left so I give one to the oldest dog and split the last piece between the 2 puppies. Now I am looking at an empty plate and realize,"son of a #%$&*" . I just gave them my breakfast. My wife laughed and laughed.

So I'm going to make an omelet. Last piece of roast beef leftover, is last due to being fatty. Slicing off meat and putting unwanted to the side for the dogs. 6 dogs, (small dogs) 5 pieces given out and I am not sure who was left out when I was down to the last piece. And that dog will know it got shorted. So I cut up a few more pieces and feed them youngest to oldest. There are a couple pieces left so I give one to the oldest dog and split the last piece between the 2 puppies. Now I am looking at an empty plate and realize,"son of a #%$&*" . I just gave them my breakfast. My wife laughed and laughed.

That is hilarious! Oh man, I feel for ya', but THAT is funny. Thank you for sharing!:)

I know we love them.
There such good boys and girls.

But you shouldn't give human food to dogs.
No matter how they beg or threaten.............. o_O
Cough,cough,ah ah ahbullshnit!!!
Dog's systems are the same as humans,human food is as safe for dogs as it is for us. Just remember how much they weigh and give portions to match.

Dog's systems are the same as humans,human food is as safe for dogs as it is for us. Just remember how much they weigh and give portions to match.

Yes. Your right. [ I said you shouldn't.]
They can eat it just fine. But they don't need extra fat, sugar, and everything else we eat that's bad for us.

I suppose my post was pointless. People don't feed themselves right.
Why should I expect people would care how they feed there dog? o_O

I sure as hell wouldn't give them any pork/ham buddy, especially pork bones.
The daughters a vet tech, and I take her word for it.
As a side note, hers don't do people food, although mine do occasionally get Elk and Deer scraps:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top