JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is the CZ all that special? Because the Canik is downright excellent!

It's good enough for the Delta Force

I red mostly positive reviews on the Canik, it is a very nice gun for the money. My point was that when the difference between the real deal and the clone is only $100 might as well go for the CZ :) I have a factory new CZ75B Omega on the way, I paid $459 shipped for it. On Christmas eve riflegear.com had the last 5 of them in the country. By Christmas day they were all gone. (one of them is coming to me ) Not trying to gloat :)

Aim surplus has Elites in Stock, I took another v2 out of the box today to break it in, but the decocker does not function, I will look into it further tomorrow. But not a single problem with the first 7 Canik's!

It's good enough for the Delta Force

I red mostly positive reviews on the Canik, it is a very nice gun for the money. My point was that when the difference between the real deal and the clone is only $100 might as well go for the CZ :) I have a factory new CZ75B Omega on the way, I paid $459 shipped for it. On Christmas eve riflegear.com had the last 5 of them in the country. By Christmas day they were all gone. (one of them is coming to me ) Not trying to gloat :)

Which CZ is the Canick TP9SF a clone of?

I have a TP9SF & 75B (&D). The D is my favored everyday CC, while the TP9SF is my favored OWB house/camp gun.

Which CZ is the Canick TP9SF a clone of?

I have a TP9SF & 75B (&D). The D is my favored everyday CC, while the TP9SF is my favored OWB house/camp gun.

I don't need one and these. They are not my "thing" but, the more I see them the more I'm tempted to buy one. Just because of how damn cheap they are and how well they work. For $350 it is one hell of a nice pistol.

I don't need one and these. They are not my "thing" but, the more I see them the more I'm tempted to buy one. Just because of how damn cheap they are and how well they work. For $350 it is one hell of a nice pistol.

Yar!

Need shmeed...

The "D" I CC would make for a perfectly sensible OWB camp/house gun...but then I'd only have the 1...where's the "fun" in that?

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top