JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No one has been fired over this. Apparently no one did anything wrong, LOL. The first person to get fired or indicted would sing like a canary.

Book deal, anyone? :)

So many questions, so few answers will dog Holder

Well, the Justice Department has released facts. And I think that's what we need to focus on, facts.—Attorney General Eric Holder

<broken link removed>

So many questions, so few answers will dog Holder

Well, the Justice Department has released facts. And I think that's what we need to focus on, facts.&#8212;Attorney General Eric Holder

<broken link removed>

"Mr. Holder: You're absolutely right, we need to focus on facts, when will you be providing them to us?"

Look everyone, it's how Internal Investigations work. It's not used for justice....it's used for covering things up.

The Obama Administration, Congress, DOJ, BATF, FBI, CIA, IRS, Various Police Departments, etc... WILL NOT give us any more facts or truth then that is absolutely necessary if they are self investigated.

We will never really know the truth until We set up some kind of a Citizens Investigation Panel.

Last Edited:
I thought you might be interested in this article: Scandal Used to Tighten Gun Laws?

Was just going to post the same article from FOX News. I'm surprised there hasn't been more of a connection made.

I hope to God an email comes out with this agenda and we can finally throw Holder and Obama in the same cell together. Charge... Treason

KUHNER: Obamas Watergate - Washington Times

"Mr. Holder insists he was unaware of what took place until after media reports of the scandal appeared in early 2011. This is false. Such a vast operation only could have occurred with the full knowledge and consent of senior administration officials. Massive gun-running and smuggling is not carried out by low-level ATF bureaucrats unless there is authorization from the top. There is a systematic cover-up."

"Assistant Attorney General Lanny A. Breuer, who heads the department's criminal division, helped craft a February letter to Congress that denied ATF had ever walked guns into Mexico. Yet, under pressure from congressional investigators, the department later admitted that Mr. Breuer knew about ATF gun-smuggling as far back as April 2010. In other words, Mr. Breuer has been misleading Congress. He should resign - or be fired.

Instead, Mr. Holder tenaciously insists that Mr. Breuer will keep his job. He needs to keep his friends close and potential witnesses even closer. Another example is former acting ATF Director Kenneth Melson. Internal documents show Mr. Melson directly oversaw Fast and Furious, including monitoring numerous straw purchases of AK-47s. He has admitted to congressional investigators that he, along with high-ranking ATF leaders, reassigned every "manager involved in Fast and Furious" after the scandal surfaced on Capitol Hill and in the press. Mr. Melson said he was ordered by senior Justice officials to be silent regarding the reassignments. Hence, ATF managers who possess intimate and damaging information - especially on the role of the Justice Department - essentially have been promoted to cushy bureaucratic jobs. Their silence has been bought, their complicity swept under the rug. Mr. Melson has been transferred to Justice's main office, where he serves as a "senior adviser" on forensic science in the department's Office of Legal Policy. Rather than being punished, Mr. Melson has been rewarded for his incompetence and criminal negligence.

Mr. Holder and his aides have given misleading, false and contradictory testimony on Capitol Hill. Perjury, obstruction of justice and abuse of power - these are high crimes and misdemeanors. Mr. Holder should be impeached."

Even an uneducated simpleton like me can see that Our government needs some house cleaning. Not just Eric Holder. We The People should demand more from Our government.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews