JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting my hairy swamp rat. This stuff is scary. Between this, the NDAA, the KBR solicitation for subcontractors to service FEMA camps, camps which were built in 2006 under the same pretenses as REX 84, and the 2005 publication of an Army field manual detailing how to establish and administer civilian prison camps on Army posts...well, you do the math.

Holder is testifying before congress about this right now. Talk about BS. Congress got 5 boxes of documents from one gun dealer, but just one box from Justice as a result of subpoena.

Basically, Holder is deflecting, and Dems are blaming Bush and calling for more gun laws to protect people.

Yeah, we need a law to prohibit Justice including BATF from having guns. They've proven they can't be trusted with them.

Holder is testifying before congress about this right now. Talk about BS. Congress got 5 boxes of documents from one gun dealer, but just one box from Justice as a result of subpoena.<br />
<br />
Basically, Holder is deflecting, and Dems are blaming Bush and calling for more gun laws to protect people.<br />
<br />
Yeah, we need a law to prohibit Justice including BATF from having guns. They've proven they can't be trusted with them.

Yeah, they need more tools to track firearm purchases. They can't even keep track of the ones they're helping smuggle.

At least committee member Sensenbrenner brought up the threat of impeachment. Doubt that will do much to help the DOJ become more transparent.

Gun show loophole, assault weapons "that are made for the sole purpose of killing people", blah blah blah. Democrats piss me off. Look at how they are covering for Holder!

Warpath: Holder on hot seat, Dems on defensive

Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee rushed to the defense of Attorney General Eric Holder this morning as Republicans put him under the microscope about his handling of the Operation Fast and Furious fiasco.

<broken link removed>

Also read where Dems in the hearing were trying to direct the questioning to other area they want to regulate more, gun shows, number of guns in a certain time frame.

But the main questions remain.

Yes, that is in fact why I own them. I hope I never have to but I feel the need to have one if it becomes necessary.

As one who has had to show I was armed to stop a possible break in while in my motorhome in WY, I'm VERY glad I was armed even though I didn't have to fire a shot!!

Fast & Furious mystery: Holder’s absent e-mails

Eric Holder has been holding out.
That stunning admission came from the embattled attorney general under questioning from Arizona Congressman Trent Franks during Thursday’s sometimes volatile hearing by the House Judiciary Committee that focused on Operation Fast and Furious

<broken link removed>

Fast & Furious mystery: Holder's absent e-mails

Eric Holder has been holding out.
That stunning admission came from the embattled attorney general under questioning from Arizona Congressman Trent Franks during Thursday's sometimes volatile hearing by the House Judiciary Committee that focused on Operation Fast and Furious

<broken link removed>

(Sarcasm On) WOW, that's a real stunner for those that have been following this. Truly amazing that someone would notice. (Sarcasm off)

And they
"...have not been produced and it is not our intention to produce them..."?

Now this should get some action! Time for a Special Investigator. I'll volunteer!!!!

I wonder what CBS will say now?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR