JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I go to get some basic handgun class in a couple of weeks. The person I'm going with might have an issue with it, but not about learning handguns. If it was just me I would be ok with it. I want to do everything I can so he can have a good time. I think he kind of likes handgun but not his idea of a good time , but because I'm interested he will willing to join me. I want him to have a good time, and if I need to adjust what I do too. I think we can both have a good time and learn a lot.

I think it's likely that targets may be human shaped, like this USPSA target. Furthermore, I think general self defense concepts are likely to come up, such as shooting for a Headshot or Center of Mass.

41M9K0Hvz9L._AC_.jpg

The people to ask are the ones running the class. They might also have some tips on how to help your friend "get over it."

Just curious, why do you think it would be an issue? It's only paper.

I personally don't think I will be the only one in the family who's armed. Just a guess. I mean I wish I could be more open about guns with them , they might have great information and not trying to sell me something.

Also they kind of like shotgun, they didn't directly say but maybe wishful thinking. I hope I can have an open conversation about the second amendment but will respect there wishes.

I personally don't think I will be the only one in the family who's armed. Just a guess. I mean I wish I could be more open about guns with them , they might have great information and not trying to sell me something.
Are you deliberately being obscure, as if you are the only one who likes guns in a cell of leftist, anti-gun extended family?
Go. If they can't handle it, c'est la vie.

Are you deliberately being obscure, as if you are the only one who likes guns in a cell of leftist, anti-gun extended family?
Go. If they can't handle it, c'est la vie.
All of his posts are like this. Super vague.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top