JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a couple powders that are opened but hardly used any. Wondering if anyone buys them or at least be interested. Stored in the house in a wooden cabinet.
A little more than 7 pounds of Varget.
Basically 7.5 pounds of H4895.

Seems to me like.........
I'll probably need to work on my TRUST issues a lot MORE.
1655245650129.png

Aloha, Mark

PS.......
1655245955002.png

I have. Frankly, I've never ran into a truly "sealed" jar anyway. You'd have to be a pretty shady person to try to sell a powder as something you know it isn't

I have. Frankly, I've never ran into a truly "sealed" jar anyway. You'd have to be a pretty shady person to try to sell a powder as something you know it isn't
And a *person, news person, candidate, and/or politician would have to be A PRETTY LOW individual indeed. To tell some of the doozies, that we voters were/are subject too in the last couple of years.

*standard disclaimer applies.

Oh wait......rule #1.

You can always tell when a Politician is lying......their mouth is moving.

BUT, But, but......getting back to the subject of firearms, ammo, re-loading, etc......
I've generally found that, "Real Gun Owners" (not like the pretenders/2nd A supporters, but....) to be of generally a much higher caliber of moral values.

Aloha, Mark

Some will, some won't. Those who won't decline out of an abundance of caution. On the other hand, Varget is scarce enough now that you shouldn't have any trouble at all selling it. I think the H4895 is just about as scarce. Just about all the stick powders branded with Hodgdon (from Australia) and IMR (from Canada and Australia) are very hard to find right now and have been for some time. I just looked around, and of of these two brands, only IMR 4198 shows availability.

Sealed containers. I have had the seals come off through the mere act of unscrewing the cap.

Sealed containers. I have had the seals come off through the mere act of unscrewing the cap.
Once I was selling powder. Unscrewed the cap to show the buyer that the seal was still intact. You nailed it: the seal came off with the lid.

I'll never again open a powder container until I'm ready to use it.

Last Edited:
Seems armorally finally went live with their powders. Last night they had Varget 😳 H4350, H4895, and buttload of other very sought after powders. Unfortunately this website was down around 5-6 or so when I went on here this morning, but the Varget is gone now (of course) but looks like most of the others are still in stock.

Goof luck ya'all.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads