JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know someone who works for a hydrographics company and the process is MUCH harder then it looks. You will end up wasting money and wanting someone else to do it after. I have personally worked on stuff also and it takes time and skill to learn how to do this.

I know someone who works for a hydrographics company and the process is MUCH harder then it looks. You will end up wasting money and wanting someone else to do it after. I have personally worked on stuff also and it takes time and skill to learn how to do this.

I have to agree with this. Large waterslide decals get real fussy on compound shape's and radius's. If you decided to do it I would recommend a needle for popping air bubbles that will form under the decals skin, a wet rag to help smooth down the wrinkles in the decal and if possible find a decal setting solution (this helps prime the surface soften the decal). You can find that at any good hobby shop. I use a brand called "solvaset"

When I do this I plan to also make a paper pattern of my stock to figure out how best to apply the decals.

Good luck

Gotta love fly by night forum joiners with 1 post...

This guy obviously works for the dip company and is just trying to drum up business.

Because of that I will be staying far far far away from this product.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top