JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know someone who works for a hydrographics company and the process is MUCH harder then it looks. You will end up wasting money and wanting someone else to do it after. I have personally worked on stuff also and it takes time and skill to learn how to do this.

I know someone who works for a hydrographics company and the process is MUCH harder then it looks. You will end up wasting money and wanting someone else to do it after. I have personally worked on stuff also and it takes time and skill to learn how to do this.

I have to agree with this. Large waterslide decals get real fussy on compound shape's and radius's. If you decided to do it I would recommend a needle for popping air bubbles that will form under the decals skin, a wet rag to help smooth down the wrinkles in the decal and if possible find a decal setting solution (this helps prime the surface soften the decal). You can find that at any good hobby shop. I use a brand called "solvaset"

When I do this I plan to also make a paper pattern of my stock to figure out how best to apply the decals.

Good luck

Gotta love fly by night forum joiners with 1 post...

This guy obviously works for the dip company and is just trying to drum up business.

Because of that I will be staying far far far away from this product.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top