Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Feedback Dividing "Legal & Political" into three different sections now?

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Mikej, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Boy, what a mess for me. Well, I guess I don't actually start threads much in Legal and political though. That's good thing I guess, they ALL seem related to me. What if a person discussing activism needs a legal viewpoint?

Joe Link likes this.
  2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

It'll actually just be the Firearm Laws & Legal and the Firearm Legislation & Activism sections. It is related to a large degree, but the purpose of each is different. Examples would be "Can I carry a loaded gun in my car?" vs "HB1234 Introduced - Call your congressperson". It'll keep it cleaner if someone wanting to track a bill doesn't have to wade through legal questions (and vice versa).

3. 2A2Dend

2A2Dend .. Well-Known Member

Concerning the two.
    Any chance (as in classifieds) to have WA/OR/ID descriptors to better point out specifics at a glance.

Joe Link likes this.
  4. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Yep, I'll add it to the list ;)

2A2Dend likes this.