JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1750
Manufacturer
Dan Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Philomath
State
Oregon
Zip Code
OK I consulted a couple of gun guys. (I was a gun guy in my younger days, but I turned to archery 25 years ago). So from what we can find the same gun with org. wood grips (mine has Hogue rubber and the org, wood grips) is selling for around + and - 2K so I'm going to list mine at $1750 since you all deserve a discount due to my rash listing in which I originally priced it way below value. My pain is your gain. I also found 5 boxes of factory Remington 357 Max ammo. 4 full and 1box missing 2 bullets. 158 GR. Semi-JKTD HOLLOW PT. We see people asking $75/box on Gun Broker. So I'll sell mine for $50/box or $250 total on the ammo. And if I can find the old brass I'll throw those in free. Unprimed brass sells for $37/100 casings.

Found some listed on other sites. Some are higher and some slightly lower than this one here. Looks identical but only has the org. wood grip. (mine had both wood and Hogue rubber). List Priced $1995.99

Sorry guys, I got ahead of myself and pulled this gun out of my safe as one I'd sell in order to get an AR. Bought it years ago to shoot silhouette with a girlfriend's dad. We broke up before I got to do that so only shot it at an indoor range a few times. Anyway, I had no clue that they are such a sought-after gun and have appreciated as much as they have. I was tipped off when I got several offers shortly after listing it. Got to thinking maybe it's worth more than what I was asking for it. Well, lesson learned. I will relist it once I get more of an idea of what is a good price. I'm not looking to make a killing (pun intended) but I should get close to what it's worth and fair. And yes, I truly am sorry to the guys that thought they found that unbelievable deal we all hope for. Go ahead and blast away at what an idiot I am, I can take it.

Dan Wesson 357 Maximum/Super Magnum w/8" barrels. Lightly used and has a second unused barrel. New Houge grips and originals included. Can fire 38 special. 357 Magnum and 357 Maximum. I also have ammo which can be bought with the gun for an additional cost we can negotiate. I would consider trading for an AR that fires both 5.56 and .223. text me at (54one) 7 four zero-zero 2 one zero.

D.W. 357.jpg 357 barrel shroud.jpg 357 HogueGrip.jpg 357 MaxBullets open cylinder.jpg DW 357 R.Side on velvet.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
What is the length on the second barrel?

@Cerberus Group
8"
Dan Wesson 357 Maximum/Super Magnum w/8" barrels. Lightly used and has a second unused barrel. New Houge grips and originals included. Can fire 38 special. 357 Magnum and 357 Maximum. I also have ammo which can be bought with the gun for an additional cost we can negotiate. I would consider trading for an AR that fires both 5.56 and .223. text me at (54one) 7 four zero-zero 2 one zero.

View attachment 1294871
Sorry guys, I got ahead of myself and pulled this gun out of my safe as one I'd sell in order to get an AR. Bought it years ago to shoot silhouette with a girlfriend's dad. We broke up before I got to do that so only shot it at an indoor range a few times. Anyway, I had no clue that they are such a sought-after gun and have appreciated as much as they have. I was tipped off when I got several offers shortly after listing it. Got to thinking maybe it's worth more than what I was asking for it. Well, lesson learned. I will relist it once I get more of an idea of what is a good price. I'm not looking to make a killing (pun intended) but I should get close to what it's worth and fair. And yes, I truly am sorry to the guys that thought they found that unbelievable deal we all hope for. Go ahead and blast away at what an idiot I am, I can take it.

Last Edited:

View attachment 1294871
I'm sorry that you feel like you need to apologize for changing your price or your mind, it's yours and you can do as you see fit...

Sniveling will happen...

SOLD.

Ended up taking $1800 in cash and trading for the D.W. and the ammo went for $375 / 5 boxes of 20 rds. ea. Wish I had 10 of them after learning just how much they have appreciated.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.