JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Lee Precision
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Hello all. This is probably a long shot (no pun intended), but I am looking for a discontinued lee loader kit for 30-40 krag. Thanks in advance if I get any hits from here!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Shows in stock here

and here

I'm not sure if it would work in this case because they've been discontinued but when I was looking for an obscure set of reloading dies, I was able to call Hornady and they told me what reseller had them available (MidwayUSA). You might try contacting Lee for something similar if you haven't already.

I'm not sure if it would work in this case because they've been discontinued but when I was looking for an obscure set of reloading dies, I was able to call Hornady and they told me what reseller had them available (MidwayUSA). You might try contacting Lee for something similar if you haven't already.
That's a good idea, I will do that after work today, thank you.

Ok, ignore my post above. I guess all the OT this week addled my brain.Those are dies, not the loader set.

Your best bet might be a saved search on Ebay.

Ok, ignore my post above. I guess all the OT this week addled my brain.Those are dies, not the loader set.

Your best bet might be a saved search on Ebay.
No worries. I found those first and thought the same. Ebay doesn't seem to have any 30-40. Lots of other vintage set and newer sets :(

Funny enough, that was the last thing I found after searching Google for a couple days. That's what prompted me to place this ad. It's been "pending" for at least three days. On a good note, a gentleman did get ahold of me earlier today. He has one that he was going to put up on ebay soon that he will be shipping to me instead!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.