Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Disarm Americans, check this out

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Rotty, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Rotty

Rotty Skagit County Active Member

I found this on the Druge Report.

Police Chief: Within A Generation, Guns Will Be Taken Off The Streets | CNS News

They are claiming they broke the NRA.

Lansdowne believes that the shooting in Newtown, Connecticut weakened the gun lobby's power and has opened the door for new gun control legislation.

"We broke the NRA," Lansdowne bragged off camera. Unquote

I would like to know how the Police Chief can make that claim when the Sherrif Dept is taking the opposite stand.

2. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

They are in such denial & hope people will just go along with it & not check the facts. So sad this is how people in power are... I hope I am around for a few more generations just to prove them wrong!!!

scot4199 and (deleted member) like this.
  3. OREGON FALER

OREGON FALER Springfield, OR. Active Member

We'll just see about that.

4. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

What a putz. Even if the proposed ban was fully implemented, it would not keep guns off the streets. He's delusional. (and stating that they broke the NRA, infers that he had something to do with the shootings. Smart move to try to take credit for that.)

jim97701, mosinguy1, dobes8 and 5 others like this.
  5. Rotty

Rotty Skagit County Active Member

That thought crossed my mind.

mosinguy1 and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Glock Jock

Glock Jock Wilsonville , OR Well-Known Member

not to mention the NRA represents a very small number of the total of gun owners. I am not broken, in fact the incident in Newtown and the way our government has handled it has strengthened my position on gun ownership.

jim97701, kaz440, mosinguy1 and 5 others like this.
  7. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

The Chief is clearly misinformed :)

Redcap, Bushman, mosinguy1 and 3 others like this.
  8. SOrez

SOrez SOR Active Member

Watch out these people they are such ideologues they never give up. You have no rights in their eyes if you don't do and say what they do!

9. nehalemguy

nehalemguy Vernonia Well-Known Member

Big city police chiefs are generally nothing more than the lap dog of whatever mayor hired them. They bark a lot and spin little circles on their hind legs for treats.

E

10. Ligito

Ligito Oregon Active Member

Unfortunately, that is quite true, in most cities.

11. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Here lies the problem. In libtards gun grabber language, "streets" = "legal gun owner's safes and hands". This is their internal code, used to confuse the sheeple.

12. revjen45

revjen45 Snohomish County Well-Known Member

"The Chief is clearly misinformed."
    How about delusional?

After hearing about guns in the streets for so long, my heart is broken. After going around for years looking down hoping I would find one I have given up. Guns in the street are a myth viciously perpetrated by the Progs to sell their foul schemes to steal the guns of the peons. Now I know I will never find my Webley-Fosberry lying on the ground. It's like finding out about Santa Claus.

kumabear17 and (deleted member) like this.
  13. Norm0931

Norm0931 Hillsboro, OR Sgt. Sheep Silver Vendor 2016 Volunteer

San Diego is super Antigun. That chief's officers assaulted and disarmed a legally armed Open carry citizen a few years ago and cost the city a truck ton of money in the lawsuit. Their answer was to ban open carry rather than educate their officers. When I was working at the range down there we had the Sheriff's department range on the USMC base. Ironically enough I was denied a CHL in San Diego with no real reason given. I asked a deputy and he told me I was probably denied because they feel military members can be unstable and are more likely to shoot someone.

14. PMKN_PI

PMKN_PI Milwaukie, Oregon, United States Active Member

unfortunately they crap on my lawn to, so when this guy does he'll get pipe wrench thrown at him and then ill take him to the shelter where he will be disposed of when no one adopts him

socksthecat and (deleted member) like this.
  15. mancat

mancat Kitsap County Well-Known Member

"Broke the NRA".. What a bunch of crap. You know what? Until this issue rolled around, I had never once showed up at the state capital for a protest. What did their push for control get them? Not only did I show up, but thousands of us did, and carried on the capital lawn. Never would've thought I would have done that just a few years back. I wasn't even an NRA member until after Sandy Hook.

16. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

17. chemist

chemist Beaverton OR Well-Known Member

Can you even imagine how political a position the San Diego Chief of Police is?
    There's no way he'd have ended up in that job without toeing the party line.

18. Born2hunt

Born2hunt Linn cnty Member

I havent been a member of the NRA for yrs but will be now.

19. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

stupid will never cease to amazes me

20. WasrNwarpaint

WasrNwarpaint Portland Well-Known Member

broke the NRA.....assclowns ....the NRA got 1/4 million new members over the Nobama gun grab