JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found this on the Druge Report.

<broken link removed>

They are claiming they broke the NRA.

Lansdowne believes that the shooting in Newtown, Connecticut weakened the gun lobby's power and has opened the door for new gun control legislation.

"We broke the NRA," Lansdowne bragged off camera. Unquote

I would like to know how the Police Chief can make that claim when the Sherrif Dept is taking the opposite stand.

They are in such denial & hope people will just go along with it & not check the facts. So sad this is how people in power are... I hope I am around for a few more generations just to prove them wrong!!!

What a putz. Even if the proposed ban was fully implemented, it would not keep guns off the streets. He's delusional. (and stating that they broke the NRA, infers that he had something to do with the shootings. Smart move to try to take credit for that.)

What a putz. Even if the proposed ban was fully implemented, it would not keep guns off the streets. He's delusional. (and stating that they broke the NRA, infers that he had something to do with the shootings. Smart move to try to take credit for that.)

not to mention the NRA represents a very small number of the total of gun owners. I am not broken, in fact the incident in Newtown and the way our government has handled it has strengthened my position on gun ownership.

Watch out these people they are such ideologues they never give up. You have no rights in their eyes if you don't do and say what they do!

Big city police chiefs are generally nothing more than the lap dog of whatever mayor hired them. They bark a lot and spin little circles on their hind legs for treats.

E

"The Chief is clearly misinformed."
How about delusional?

After hearing about guns in the streets for so long, my heart is broken. After going around for years looking down hoping I would find one I have given up. Guns in the street are a myth viciously perpetrated by the Progs to sell their foul schemes to steal the guns of the peons. Now I know I will never find my Webley-Fosberry lying on the ground. It's like finding out about Santa Claus.

San Diego is super Antigun. That chief's officers assaulted and disarmed a legally armed Open carry citizen a few years ago and cost the city a truck ton of money in the lawsuit. Their answer was to ban open carry rather than educate their officers. When I was working at the range down there we had the Sheriff's department range on the USMC base. Ironically enough I was denied a CHL in San Diego with no real reason given. I asked a deputy and he told me I was probably denied because they feel military members can be unstable and are more likely to shoot someone.

"Broke the NRA".. What a bunch of crap. You know what? Until this issue rolled around, I had never once showed up at the state capital for a protest. What did their push for control get them? Not only did I show up, but thousands of us did, and carried on the capital lawn. Never would've thought I would have done that just a few years back. I wasn't even an NRA member until after Sandy Hook.

Can you even imagine how political a position the San Diego Chief of Police is?
There's no way he'd have ended up in that job without toeing the party line.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top