JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
West Linn
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling e very lightly used Dillon XL650 progressive reloader with factory Dillon .45 ACP and .223/5.56 dies and conversion kits. It has a Lee 4 tube rotary case tube feeder and Lee Collar.

2EEAAE97-F9A0-465C-BE72-66848B7E5C46.jpeg 34B6C471-A348-43CE-A991-802DFDA8A7E2.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thread hijack, but seeing the "Moss B Gone" on your bench -- use a powder laundry detergent on your roof. Kills moss better than Moss B Gone and for 1/8th the price.

Back on topic,
  1. Great Price!
  2. Do the conversion kits also include additional die-set heads?
  3. Do you still have the vertical stabilizer tube for the original case feeder? I see the Lee assembly mount is in place of where the original tube would be.

Thread hijack, but seeing the "Moss B Gone" on your bench -- use a powder laundry detergent on your roof. Kills moss better than Moss B Gone and for 1/8th the price.

Back on topic,
  1. Great Price!
  3. Do you still have the vertical stabilizer tube for the original case feeder? I see the Lee assembly mount is in place of where the original tube would be.
Thanks! I'll try that!

1. Thanks!
2. Yes, they both have die set heads but I still move the powder measurer from one head to the other.
3. I do and it is included along with all the other original accessories that came with the XL650.

Back on topic,
  1. Great Price!
Laundry detergent breaks down the oils in the shingles, and causes premature leaks. You want to keep the asphalt to retain the oils. Buy the zinc sulfate at a feed store, it is cheaper. The use it for horse hoofs.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top