JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have used dillon SDB. I bought it used a year or so ago and have never set it up to use. It came with the 38/357 conversion kit, but I just traded that off for the 45ACP conversion kit. It is in good functional shape. I have done some test rounds through it. I just don't need this thing. I can even through in some cast bullets if interested. Asking $260. not really interested in trading this for anything. need the cash to get another project done.

***SPF****

Last Edited:
I will get pics when I get a free moment. its in good shape. I bought it used so it has had some rounds through it, I have just never loaded anything on it. there is a little bit of light rust on the primer tube housing, but other than that it looks pretty good too me. The blue might be faded a little, but its all just cosmetics. Its seemed to function good. I function checked it by just running a spent 357 shell through it that I had in my brass bucket (when I still had the 357 conversion kit right before I traded it off). It de-capped it, and ran it through all of the stations with out a hitch, but i did not put a bullet into the case nor did I put powder. So I can't say with 100% certainty that it is good to go, but I am about 98% sure that once it's set up you should be fairly problem free. I just don't load enough pistol to make this thing worth my time.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.