JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I CAN SHIP IF NEEDED AND WILL SELL OUTSIDE OF OREGON AS WELL.

I have the following caliber conversion kits available with this press:

380ACP, 9MM and 30-30 Winchester and I can get others if needed.

The price from Dillon for a RL-550 with one caliber conversion and shipping is $485.00. I will offer this press with one caliber conversion for $400.00 and I will include an hour of my time showing how to use this press if needed. Keep in mind you will need a set of dies to go with whichever caliber conversion you choose.

I have the following Dillon dies available:

380ACP and 9MM. If purchasing the press I will include your choice of dies for $50.00 per set.

I also have extra toolheads, powder dies, etc. to set up your different calibers. I can give you a package price if you are interested in any additional caliber conversions or die sets. You can see some of these extras in the picture.

I normally set these up with all the options installed (I think it is much nicer that way and tats is how I have all my Dillon's set up) but for this one I will say if you want a strong mount, bullet tray, empty case bin, roller handle, or tool set to let me know and I can get that ordered as well and add to a total 'package' price.

Please feel free to message me any questions.

Last Edited:
All cleaned and ready to go!

Comes with same items as from Dillon.
1 Small, 1 Large Primer Pick Up Tubes
1 Small, 1 Large Primer Slide Assembly
1 Small, 1 Large Primer Dispenser Tube
1 Small, 1 Large Powder Measure Bars
Allen Wrench Set
Bench Mounting Bracket
Blue Bin

I also have an extra tool head alignment pin and spare parts kit to include with press.

Last Edited:
Updated OP with price reduction.

Press complete in one caliber with conversion kit and dies is $ 450.

Each complete conversion kit and dies is $120. This would include conversion kit, tool head, all dies including powder drop die. I might even have a tool head stand I can add.....This will not have the powder funnel, you would need to swap that from your other tool head or buy another. I have one I would sell for $70.

Last Edited:
Nice press - if I didn't already have one I'd bite. The thing I like is that you index it manually, so you can effectively use it as a progressive or single stage.

Hey there, i would like to buy the complete 44 mag conversion if you will consider it. Let me know. I would also be interested in 10mm if you have a setup for that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews