JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I CAN SHIP IF NEEDED AND WILL SELL OUTSIDE OF OREGON AS WELL.

I have the following caliber conversion kits available with this press:

380ACP, 9MM and 30-30 Winchester and I can get others if needed.

The price from Dillon for a RL-550 with one caliber conversion and shipping is $485.00. I will offer this press with one caliber conversion for $400.00 and I will include an hour of my time showing how to use this press if needed. Keep in mind you will need a set of dies to go with whichever caliber conversion you choose.

I have the following Dillon dies available:

380ACP and 9MM. If purchasing the press I will include your choice of dies for $50.00 per set.

I also have extra toolheads, powder dies, etc. to set up your different calibers. I can give you a package price if you are interested in any additional caliber conversions or die sets. You can see some of these extras in the picture.

I normally set these up with all the options installed (I think it is much nicer that way and tats is how I have all my Dillon's set up) but for this one I will say if you want a strong mount, bullet tray, empty case bin, roller handle, or tool set to let me know and I can get that ordered as well and add to a total 'package' price.

Please feel free to message me any questions.

Last Edited:
All cleaned and ready to go!

Comes with same items as from Dillon.
1 Small, 1 Large Primer Pick Up Tubes
1 Small, 1 Large Primer Slide Assembly
1 Small, 1 Large Primer Dispenser Tube
1 Small, 1 Large Powder Measure Bars
Allen Wrench Set
Bench Mounting Bracket
Blue Bin

I also have an extra tool head alignment pin and spare parts kit to include with press.

Last Edited:
Updated OP with price reduction.

Press complete in one caliber with conversion kit and dies is $ 450.

Each complete conversion kit and dies is $120. This would include conversion kit, tool head, all dies including powder drop die. I might even have a tool head stand I can add.....This will not have the powder funnel, you would need to swap that from your other tool head or buy another. I have one I would sell for $70.

Last Edited:
Nice press - if I didn't already have one I'd bite. The thing I like is that you index it manually, so you can effectively use it as a progressive or single stage.

Hey there, i would like to buy the complete 44 mag conversion if you will consider it. Let me know. I would also be interested in 10mm if you have a setup for that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top