JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got my Dillon case trimmer and my 1 1/4" shop vac hose does not fit over the exhaust. After searching my garage, I discovered the case of my Lee decapper die fits perfectly into the hose. I cut the cone end off and taped the other end to the exhaust. I know a lot of us have these dies so I wanted to share the DIY adapter. I also like seeing the brass shavings getting sucked through the clear part.

IMG_2218.jpg

I just got my Dillon case trimmer and my 1 1/4" shop vac hose does not fit over the exhaust. After searching my garage, I discovered the case of my Lee decapper die fits perfectly into the hose. I cut the cone end off and taped the other end to the exhaust. I know a lot of us have these dies so I wanted to share the DIY adapter. I also like seeing the brass shavings getting sucked through the clear part.

View attachment 1180941
Have to take the nozzle off of the end of the hose. A 1-¼" hose is more like 1-3/8" ID.

Four wraps of painters tape and it's snug with hose to adapter.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top