Dillon 45 ACP conversion set-up, large pistol primers, 45 ACP bullets. *ALL SPF*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
1. Deluxe Quick Change Kit for 45 ACP (Toolhead, Toolhead Stand, Powder Measure and Powder Die), 45 ACP 550 Caliber Conversion Kit (Shellplate, locator buttons, and Powder Funnel), and Dillon 3-die (carbide) set for 45 ACP. $175 OBO. FTF PDX area preferred and may consider shipping with buyer paying actual shipping costs. **SPF**

2. 4200 large pistol primers - 3200 of which are CCI #300 and 1000 of which are Winchester. $100 FTF PDX area; will not ship these. **SPF**

3. #300 Montana gold FMJ 230 grain round nose(.451) and #300 Oregon Trail Laser Cast LRN 230 grain (.452) $65 OBO FTF PDX area. **SPF**

Will throw in about 500 +/- 45 ACP assorted (though unsorted) brass to whoever wants to buy either the bullets or primers FTF. **SPF**

Reactions
1. Deluxe Quick Change Kit (Toolhead, Toolhead Stand, Powder Measure and Powder Die), 550 Caliber Conversion Kit (Shellplate, locator buttons, and Powder Funnel), and Dillon 3-die (carbide) set for 45 ACP. $175 OBO. FTF PDX area preferred and may consider shipping with buyer paying actual shipping costs.

2. 4200 large pistol primers - 3200 of which are CCI #300 and 1000 of which are Winchester. $100 FTF PDX area; will not ship these.

3. #300 Montana gold FMJ 230 grain round nose(.451) and #300 Oregon Trail Laser Cast LRN 230 grain (.452) $65 OBO FTF PDX area.

Will throw in about 500 +/- 45 ACP assorted (though unsorted) brass to whoever wants to buy either the bullets or primers FTF.
Would you do $250 for all this evening, now 7:30 pm, plus the 1st pm I sent.. Sandy 503-293-0714

OP
duginsky
Reactions
Sandy - I double-checked PM's and don't see one...I'm holding out for the Dillon gear. Bullets and primers are SPF.

UPDATE - I see that my PM inbox was full; I cleared it out. Sorry for any delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
Top Bottom