JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
36% or Washington voters toot the time to fill out their ballot and send it back. Not it has bee a while since I was in school but I think that means that 64% of Washington voters were to damned lazy to vote. You want to know who stabbed gun owners in the back? It was those who did not vote. This mess we are now in is the fault of that 64%.

By December first all of my guns along with my wife and I will be out of Washington. I stand with my fellow Washington gun owners and I pray this law is overturned but I will not sit under this law.

I still own a working farm and home in WA. I am removing my guns and myself from harms way. I will stand and fight this thing with all I have. Call it what you wand, I am to old to become a felon.

My wife and I both voted but we as well were on the losing end. It is clear both Oregon and Washington are turning more and more Blue. I mean look at Oregon, their Governor is so corrupt yet no problem getting re-elected. I don't see this trend changing anytime soon. The big cities control the laws for the rest of the country.

As I see it there are two options: 1) Screw the unconstitutional laws and just live your life and know if caught doing something against those unconstitutional laws to be prepared to fight legal battles. Rough I know, but a reality of a Free Man. 2) Move to a state that would never stand for this kind of BS.

My wife and I are weighing our options. Really tough.

Those votes were from liberal children voting for legalization of pot. Such voters would have only served to add "Yes" votes to I-594.
Unfortunately you are right. It was mentioned how the plan 'today' is to include highly liberal measures to draw out the left to vote - but they tend to only vote on those things that benefit them personally

I voted. I miss the occasional school levy or primary very rarely. Not sure I have ever missed a general election of any sort in almost 40 years since I began voting. I voted for whoever ran against Carter...I know that.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top