JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
just saw this on FPCs instagram page
160C967F-E1BF-49A1-95EA-2478FE6B192D.png

This is to get it through the house before long break right? Then it goes to senate where it has no chance correct?
Precisely. Purely political posturing to save their jobs but otherwise an absolute waste of time and tax payer $'s with zero real world impact to anyone.

An excercise in stupidity at it's finest.

thats my understanding although i thought nancy the corpse put it on hold.
She did, but at 9pm, their time, they put both back on for vote in the morning. Evidently the black caucus may now have the reassurances for police funding that they were concerned about and likely agreed to give them the votes they need to pass them. They were the votes in question that first caused them to pull them from the roster in the first place.

...is my understanding.

I don't believe it's a slam dunk, but the clock is ticking for them and going for a hail mary before the break. When they reconvene in August is just too close to mid-terms, and even if it fails tomorrow, that still gives them time to rework it and vote again in August. Not ideal for them, but they're on the bone and won't let it go. After all... their jobs are on the line. 🤣

Trying to step on actual rights and failing does not make Pelosi smart.
That's what I don't get. Say I'm a woke-tard. HOW exactly does it impress me that my representatives will push a measure that is "A".. clearly unconstitutional. "B"... Has absolutely no hope of passing into law and making any meaninful difference. "C"... is blowing taxpayer $'s in the process for no net gain.

That's somehow supposed to make we want to vote them into office again?? It seems to me that an ineffective politician blowing taxpayer money... "just because"... while effecting zero meaningful progress... certainly isn't someone I would want to keep in office. But, that's just me and I have to admit, I ain't be "woke".

That's what I don't get. Say I'm a woke-tard. HOW exactly does it impress me that my representatives will push a measure that is "A".. clearly unconstitutional. "B"... Has absolutely no hope of passing into law and making any meaninful difference. "C"... is blowing taxpayer $'s in the process for no net gain.

That's somehow supposed to make we want to vote them into office again?? It seems to me that an ineffective politician blowing taxpayer money... "just because"... while effecting zero meaningful progress... certainly isn't someone I would want to keep in office. But, that's just me and I have to admit, I ain't be "woke".
You're obviously not woke because you used logic and reason in your post. If you're goin to play the "woke-tard" roll, you have to cast aside logic and reason in favor of feelings and entitlement.

Better luck on your next audition, but the "woke-tard" roll will be going to another actor who is probably an actual "woke-tard" in real life.

:cool:

I heard today that Nancy wants to make an official trip to Taiwan, and that this is a big deal in her career. The Chinese don't like this, it shows an inconsistency with the US policy of "official ambiguity" as to Taiwan. There is some fear that the Chinese might impose a no-fly zone around and over Taiwan, which would disallow Nancy from landing. Maybe some Chinese pilot might do something rash when he spotted Nancy's plane.

Nancy is 82 years old. Diane Feinstein is 89. What is it with these old California scarecrows, is their only way of getting kicks making Americans in other states miserable? What the Heck, we've got Patty Murray and Maria Cantwell in Wash., they've both been in there a long, long time. In west coast states, you can't get these entrenched professional pols out of office with dynamite.

When a rather moderate person lives amongst them and is forced to witness first hand and close up how they are, it's easy to understand.

The gentleman below explains it better that I could.
You're obviously not woke because you used logic and reason in your post. If you're goin to play the "woke-tard" roll, you have to cast aside logic and reason in favor of feelings and entitlement.

Better luck on your next audition, but the "woke-tard" roll will be going to another actor who is probably an actual "woke-tard" in real life.

:cool:

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top