JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not a shooter ,man he would fit in in Spokane suspect in middle of intersection bunch of cops fired 26 shots at him he was hit by 2 of them, so they were not shooters either.

I would submit to you that shooting on a range and shooting in a deadly force situation are two VERY different things. The physiological effects of a massive adrenalin dump into your system have to be experienced to be believed.

You guys ever thought that he might have said that because he didn't want to bs with some unknown dude at an intersection?

There are several military slang words created from soldiers returning from war...soldiers tired of people asking what every badge and ribbon on their uniform meant.

They would tell them that it was a "mustard stain" on their parachute wings and "salad dressing" for all their ribbons.

You could be right, but I doubt it.

Those of you who lose sleep thinking the government is going to come take your guns, just remember there are plenty of officers out there just like this one.

You should sleep much better now.

My guess is he was just having some fun with you.I've known LEOs who didnt enjoy shooting but never one so daft that he didnt know what was strapped to his hip every day.

That's very possible!

I hope that everyone understands that I do respect (most) individuals that are in law enforcement! I just thought it was odd that he didn't know what gun he was carrying. Even if he hates firearms, he should KNOW his weapon just incase he ever has to use it.
Hopefully he was yanking my chain.:D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top