JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Recently picked up a lighly used ruger super redhawk 6 inch in 454 casull. It came in the original box and with 200 rounds of Hornaday hps 300 grn....just wanna know what something like this with the ammo is worth. (Been shot 6 times)

IMG9535181.jpg IMG9535171.jpg

So is it about the deal or is it that you got an awesome gun? If it's about the deal and you are going to flip it then no, that's about what they go for+/-. If it's about getting an awesome gun that meets your wants and needs then yes it's a good deal.

Over $400 worth of ammo so yes you got a pretty good deal in my opinion.
I've paid $1/round for .44 mag not too long ago, but yeah - somewhere between $200-$400 worth of ammo.

I have looked at the Rugers in .454 & .45LC/ACP, etc., and they go for about $900+ depending on condition - I've not seen any for less than that, so sounds like a good deal to me.

If you enjoy a firearm, you quickly forget what you paid for it and just enjoy it. In my opinion, a lot of folks get hung up on paying a couple bucks too much for a firearm. Unless you're going to flip it, if you want it and will enjoy it, the price should matter a bit less. I have very good customers that happily pay me a few more bucks for some guns than they could get them for elsewhere. They trust me and know I will be straight and honest with them, and be there if there are any problems.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top