JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Must be a lot of cash in the swimsuit and volleyball crowd to piss off all the firearms comunity like that....

Or perhaps they will go the way of 'Joes'... One can hope.

Oh bubblegum them with an enema full of angry bees already. Dick's can go bubblegum themselves. I hope all of their ears fall off in a fire and horns grow in their place. I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire, but only after the fire was put out.

If people protest dicks, the signs alone would be worth stopping to read. So many Dicks jokes.
Who wants to work at Dicks and have the store name Dicks, on their chest constantly...
You have to love saying Dicks.
WELCOME TO DICKS!
Thanks for shopping at Dicks!
Come back to Dicks soon!

Maybe I'm taking this too personally, but this seems like a big FU to every gun owner in the country. They made a stupid arbitrary rule, we pushed back, and now they're like, "How DARE you"... a "Do you know who I AM?!" moment.
Won't leave a hole in my life... I've never been into Dicks, myself.

Hahaha over priced sporting good shop.. I see them going out of business in few years!

Thought they already did once, just a year or two ago.

Maybe it was just a bankruptcy / restructure?

Either way, doesn't seem like a good business plan to actively piss off true sportsmen & women. Many have expendable income & other activities they enjoy, and then there is the word of mouth aspect.

Dumb bubblegummers!

Besides hacking-off gun owners and losing that business, hiring gun control lobbyists just seems like a big waste of money.
Was there a shortage of gun control advocates in DC? Were they not getting the word out? Do they think there are still some people and politicians who are unaware of the anti-gun agenda, albeit in its many, many forms.

O well, just like the NFL, Dick's will never miss my business since they never had it in the first place.

I kind of wish I shopped there, so I could stop. But I've never been a customer, so there's nothing more I can do to express my discontent with their views than to simply spread the word and hopefully stop other folks from shopping there. I don't know how popular they are, but it seems when I've driven by, they're never busy.

Hopefully these choices will shut them down once and for all.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top