JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about the Big Cr. Reservoirs on north edge of Newport? Good bank fishing for plant rainbows - check the stocking schedule. Lots of spots. No hiking, park next to spot, sit in car, watch rod. Powerbait of course. Contact me if you're hard up for fall salmon on Siletz / Alsea. All my partners either died of old age, or still work. Only fish week days.

How about the Big Cr. Reservoirs on north edge of Newport? Good bank fishing for plant rainbows - check the stocking schedule. Lots of spots. No hiking, park next to spot, sit in car, watch rod. Powerbait of course. Contact me if you're hard up for fall salmon on Siletz / Alsea. All my partners either died of old age, or still work. Only fish week days.
I can go fishing most anytime. I have an aluminum fishing boat with 8 hp Honda motor. Would be nice on the Siletz. I can't launch it by myself, so would be great to hook up with someone who likes to fish!
Don

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads