JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There are some good Video's, or at least used to be if Google has not scrubbed them. It's an interesting little toy. Would be fun to play around with but rather expensive for a toy. Like any front stufer it can be bought directly in most states.

Was perusing the internet and ran across this, Diablo SxS 12 gauge pistol, find it kinda intriguing. What I find even more intriguing is the website indicates they ship directly to the buyers home. I was of the impression all modern arms required a transfer via an FFL...

Never mind, now I realize it's a black powder muzzle loader using 209 shot-shell primers...

Blackpowder, been thinking about getting one myself as it is a lot less hassle than going through NFA paperwork + $200 tax stamp for a sawn off side by side.
Make sure you check out a few video reviews, I did and noticed that it needs quite a bit of powder for it to be an effective Home/Self Defense weapon, that said though wouldn't mind keeping one on my nightstand for just in case.

Blackpowder, been thinking about getting one myself as it is a lot less hassle than going through NFA paperwork + $200 tax stamp for a sawn off side by side.
Make sure you check out a few video reviews, I did and noticed that it needs quite a bit of powder for it to be an effective Home/Self Defense weapon, that said though wouldn't mind keeping one on my nightstand for just in case.
-
I think ? ..might only cost you a ( 5-$ ) AOW stamp . Not 200-$ . some different rules for making shorty smooth-bores to pistol, than a SBR'ed rifle 200-$ stamp.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top