JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bill if you're on here, thank you man for letting me shoot your incredible flintlock shotgun.

Was at TCGC this AM taking advantage of the $10 FFL transfers the club started offering this year. Bought a great firearm from a form member. After the transfer, the Club Officer that did the transfer told me of a member on the trap range with a flintlock shotgun. Walked over with him and saw this incredibly cool flintlock shotgun.

Bill the owner of it said it's new manufactured. He offered up and let me shoot it! Mama always said, "someone offers you to shoot their cool gun, do it". (Ok that's what I think she would say)

1oz of shot and wow what a rush to shoot it. Two clays lived as I did not lead them enough for the delay but I can see that being addictive. Amazingly cool gun.

Yeah, that was me. Glad you enjoyed it. Don't feel too bad about the misses, that overhead outgoer was giving me problems, too.

Outstanding! Again thank you that was incredibly cool to let me shoot not one but both barrels on clays off your card too. I very much appreciate it. That is ono cool shotgun you have.

20 ga..Pedersoli recommended 1 oz of shot over 75 grains of powder, so I'm just sticking with that for now. Patterning tests are in progress, but it's a slow process for obvious reasons.

Don't know about slow you had that thing reloaded quick! I bet if 3 rabbits were out there you would have 3 on your spit that night.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top