JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't shoot black powder but saw this and was wondering what the benefit of the break barrel is. Is it just for ease of cleaning?

Diablo-1_800px-2.jpg

Diablo Break Open 12 Gauge Pistol Black Grips | American Gun Craft

I would assume ( we all know the dangers of that...:D ) , that the break barrel , makes it easier to remove the breech plugs for cleaning.
Andy
I enhanced their photo a bit and I think ur right it does look like there are removable breech plugs (see hex heads in pics). I like the size of this little guy. I like the looks of their larger models better but they are 18" long.

Their original photo:
Diablo-3.jpg

Here is the enhanced pic showing the assumed breech plugs.
gun.jpg

Here is the non-break barrel design. A pretty gun IMO but 18" long instead of 10".

wrath-dtbw_0131_800px-2.jpg

I would assume ( we all know the dangers of that...:D ) , that the break barrel , makes it easier to remove the breech plugs for cleaning.
Andy
Re cleaning, check out this video at the 5:03 mark. After removing breech plug he's holding two black powder pellets in his hand with lit cigarette in other, "so two things fell out... I hope it's not gunpowder cuz I'm smoking around it." Man I laughed when I saw that.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top