JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's exactly why I did not get myself all fired up about playing the 1st few days.. Plus my new M&P just arrived at the LGS, so I will have something else to work on when I get home. WOOT!

Yeah the forced online and bnet account for me is a major downer. Now I have Bnet already, but required to be online is just plain annoying. BUT I think what they are doing is forcing that so they can monitor and regulate the program code and counter hackers. D2 was a hackfest, some were fun to play with, but many ruined to online expereince when you did want to do it..

It is more about controlling where you play to make them money and keep the real money auction house secure than average hackers or piracy.

That's really disappointing to hear- D2 was pretty long, I don't like hearing the game is so short- that's my biggest complaint about all the recent Call of Duty games- the single player takes about 4 hours to beat...

That's really disappointing to hear- D2 was pretty long, I don't like hearing the game is so short- that's my biggest complaint about all the recent Call of Duty games- the single player takes about 4 hours to beat...

Imagine my surprise when I reached the last boss. I was also a little disappointed when it was over.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Tom's Hardware did a graphics benchmark on the game

D3 Benchmarkl

It will give you an idea of how different systems will preform

Here's the minimum requirements for MAC

Mac® OS X 10.6.8, 10.7.x or newer
Intel® Core 2 Duo
NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600M GT or ATI Radeon™ HD 2600 or better
2 GB RAM
12 GB available HD space
DVD-ROM (required for retail disc versions only)
Broadband** Internet connection
1024x768 minimum resolution

Hell, you're unemployed, millions of Diablo fans wish they were in your situation! :D:D

Diablo 3 isn't some graphics powerhouse, and doesn't appear to need a super machine to play.

I'm not sure if the Intel HD 3000 graphics are better than either of those cards, though I know it's much newer...

I'm not sure if the Intel HD 3000 graphics are better than either of those cards, though I know it's much newer...

Your graphics card is better than mine.
You'll be absolutely fine.

Just beat the game! Took 15 hours and the game has only been out for a day. Now, time to do it all over again.

Woah, slow down. It's not a race.
If you finished in 15 hours, there's allot of stuff you're missing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried to install it this AM so I'd be good to go tonight after work- can't even get to the part where I put in the CD key because the servers seem to have crapped the bed, again. How could Blizzard be this freaking terrible?

They took some servers down this am.. be patient, they said the servers would be back by 8am last I looked.. This is common with new games, the 1st few days are rocky, specially as highly awaited as this one... Rift, SWTOR, etc all had issues the 1st few weeks..

I cant even get it to run - I hit the play button and nothing - I have and removed and reinstalled the game three times and still no success - i have pretty much given up on it.

James Ruby

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads