JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got a 53 Monk, I played it a lot the first few days it came out. But I find it a little boring right now, I'm on Act 2 Hell I think.

That is exactly why I am not pushing and playing everysecond.. I want to enjoy it, not finish and be done or bored a few weeks after release..

My son just sold some Legendary for 120k yesterday, then AH took a hug chunk and he got just over 100k.

Unfortunately I don't have the time I would like to dedicate to playing the game...I'm maybe 2/3 of the way through on normal- just started seeing jewels and stuff...

I sold a couple crappy legendary items for 50k game gold. The AH prices are absurd, I have to constantly refresh my search and once in a while I see a good deal pop up. That's how I equipped my level 51 monk with mostly legendary items. Nightmare drops are useless. I think hell/inferno will be the only way to get decent drops.

Or I can wait a few days and use real money to buy items, since I'm not broke like when D2 came out. :)

I sold a couple crappy legendary items for 50k game gold. The AH prices are absurd, I have to constantly refresh my search and once in a while I see a good deal pop up. That's how I equipped my level 51 monk with mostly legendary items. Nightmare drops are useless. I think hell/inferno will be the only way to get decent drops.

Or I can wait a few days and use real money to buy items, since I'm not broke like when D2 came out. :)

Meh, I already know how spending money to equip your characters turns up. You have all the best loot in the game and then you quit because there is no point in playing. Now you are out of $$$ lol

Meh, I already know how spending money to equip your characters turns up. You have all the best loot in the game and then you quit because there is no point in playing. Now you are out of $$$ lol

Problem is the drops in nightmare were a waste of time and so far in hell act 1 I haven't gotten a single legendary item. In fact I've found all of 2 legendary items the entire game. Killed Diablo twice last night in nightmare and didn't even get more than 2 rare items. There are players in the high 40's that have double my DPS.

I think I'll get to level 60 then pay real money to equip a few inferno legendary items then see if inferno drops can fund the rest.

I am finding a great deal of satisfaction that the primary game I play for fun is entirely free(League of Legends).

And I don't have to stress about whether or not I'm *finding* items that will enhance my gameplay.

Just knocked off Diablo for the first time last night- I like the game a lot. It's the finding of new better stuff that keeps it playable over time once you know the story. That's why people still play diablo 2!

Just knocked off Diablo for the first time last night- I like the game a lot. It's the finding of new better stuff that keeps it playable over time once you know the story. That's why people still play diablo 2!

The thing I don't like about it is that elite monsters get new tactics in harder difficulties, but bosses don't. Its only a gear check, so instead of making the game more interesting for me it sorta dulls it down.

I just beat hell difficulty. The BS factor increases exponentially as the difficulty goes up. The elite packs in hell are 100x harder than the bosses.

The drops still suck but the AH prices have stabilized. I was able to find some really good deals by repeatedly searching the desired parameters.

I just beat hell difficulty. The BS factor increases exponentially as the difficulty goes up. The elite packs in hell are 100x harder than the bosses.

The drops still suck but the AH prices have stabilized. I was able to find some really good deals by repeatedly searching the desired parameters.

Yep, some combinations are not much fun. (Shielding/Plauged) Is the worst I have come across so far...

Yep, some combinations are not much fun. (Shielding/Plauged) Is the worst I have come across so far...

The most annoying thing is when they'd wall you in then fire off an arcane sentry, or some other ridiculous cheat tactic.

Worst I've come across are invulnerable illusionists with one hit kills on my character (15k HP with 60% damage mitigation), it's absurd.

Playing a barbarian when I get time - soloing it at normal level ( level 23 ) but cant seem to kill Kulle and finish the soulstone quest - any ideas what to do about this - kind of stuck. Useful input would be appreciatted.

( Yeah I know I am old guy that sucks playing games but I try anyway. )

James Ruby

Playing a barbarian when I get time - soloing it at normal level ( level 23 ) but cant seem to kill Kulle and finish the soulstone quest - any ideas what to do about this - kind of stuck. Useful input would be appreciatted.

( Yeah I know I am old guy that sucks playing games but I try anyway. )

James Ruby
Which NPC are you using? It's been my experience (limited anyway) that the scoundrel is the best choice if you have a melee attack type character

(from one old-ish guy to another...)

Which NPC are you using? It's been my experience (limited anyway) that the scoundrel is the best choice if you have a melee attack type character

(from one old-ish guy to another...)

I have tried using the templar and leah - I will try using the Scoundrel tonight - did not think of him as being trust worthy - maybe my miss conception.

Thanks Bikejunkie.

James Ruby

He's just another helper. I was using the enchantress for awhile, and kinda struggling and he made it much easier to control crowds while I wrecked the special baddies hand to hand (playing Monk)

Also, in case you didn't know (I didn't) you can find special items to boost npc abilities that go in the far left box from time to time like dice, or enchantress focus thingies that help them out quite a bit

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top