JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Myrtle Creek
State
Oregon
I am looking for a Spanish-made Destroyer carbine. My main concern is that it is in good, shooting condition. Cosmetic issues, within reason, aren't a big deal as I can correct them and/or have a gunsmith do so. One in the most common 9㎜ Largo would work, though a specimen in the more rare 9㎜ Parabellum or .38 Super would be fine too.

I have an FFL, so can handle the transfer, et al.

Have one you would like to sell? Let me know. Thanks. :)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yes, but that specimen didn't work, quickly lost interest, and went with this. Now interest comes back.

Sorry. I was just poking a little fun and it didn't come out that way.
I think the Destroyer looks like fun and remember the issue with the previous one. Hope the next one turns out much better for you.
Glad you're "healed up".

Sorry. I was just poking a little fun and it didn't come out that way.
I think the Destroyer looks like fun and remember the issue with the previous one. Hope the next one turns out much better for you.
Glad you're "healed up".

Oh, I didn't take the comment in any negative sense, but rather as a recollection. Indeed, here's hoping another go is better. Well wishes to you and yours. :)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.