JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have not purchased a firearm on GB in a really long time, but recently sold one. Find a local in your state dealer who will do the transfer. I recommend Clark County Transfers (Billy [email protected]) but act fast as he is going on vacation in a couple weeks. If he is on vacation during your purchase he has several others he can recommend.

Once you have your local dealer, buy the firearm like you are buying anything else on the web. Use the dealer's address as the shipping address, and forward the purchase email receipt to the local dealer. He will email over a copy of his FFL to the seller, the gun gets shipped to the dealer and the dealer will have you do your paperwork and send off for your BG check.

You are looking at 2-3 days for shipping (pistols have to go Air I think so is faster), 10 days for the BG check, and you can have it in your hands.
Thanks for the help appreciate it

Its
Or, you could buy this one
I hear the seller has perfect feedback and will deliver to the ffl of your choice in Vancouver....
All for the low low price discussed in pm....
Its a nice gun but not looking for a carbine type but I'll keep that in mind thanks

The lowest price I have seen on an in stock one. You can get the brace for $190.
No brace, but in stock and normal price.

Are this legit?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.